Saturday, September 08, 2012

Personal Info+Blocking..

Hi!

So, alot of people this week have been asking for my personal info such as my age, what town I live in, what religion I am... etc.
Let me just get this clear. I DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO.


Now onto blocking..

I will block you if you:

  • Ask for my magazine code. I have used my magazine code and it can only be used once.
  • Be mean to be or one of my friends.
  • Ask me for personal info.
  • Keep on asking me to trade. I do not trade, ok?
  • Asking me for wishies or gifts CONSTANTLY.


That was just to let you know.
Anyway, one more thing..

I can't add anymore people as I'm not VIP anymore.
I DO NOT delete people for you. That's just mean. I delete people if they are mean to me or they do something offensive to me..
I DO NOT add you as a bbff and then delete you so we are friends (if that makes sense). That's just stupid:/

Lottie x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya awesome and soooo cute pets!!! Pzz add me on MSP my name is XLoveSophieX thnxs. And I'm having a competition about PETA u might want to get involved if u do then look on my status. And I look ur website I'm soooooo gel lol. See ya on MSP if I do!!! Sophie Clark x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya its me again XLoveSophieX please add ma, awesome blog im having a completion about pets so come along and take part! Sophie Clark x

    ReplyDelete