Saturday, September 01, 2012

Mails about Anonymous..

Hi!

Well, recently I have been getting a lot of mails about 'anonymous' ... and I mean a LOT.
Practically all of my mails are about anonymous and youtube videos about her.
Where have the days gone when people used to mail be saying 'Hi' and talking about something else? That never happens anymore :'(

So, if you want my opinion on anonymous, then here it is:

I think that anonymous is fake, because even the MSP staff said so..


Don't hate me because I don't think anonymous is real. I know a lot of MSP users do think that anonymous is real, and I don't mind because it's your opinion. Just don't talk about it to me, as there is no point and I will NOT reply.

Thanks;']


Btw guys I can't add anymore people until I get VIP again or move up more levels. I will still chat to you, though!!


Bye!

- Lottie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment